Hi Sam,

Thanks for you reply. This bug issue was created by me and I am glad that the
problem was fixed in 3.1.5. But is there any way to get pach for 3.1.4 to
overcome this problem until Resin 3.1.5 has been released?

Thanks,
Vlad

21.12.07, 21:26, Sam ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):

Жизнь без спама на Яндекс.Почте http://mail.yandex.ru/nospam