On Jan 8, 2008, at 8:26 PM, Andreas Fischer wrote:

> I try to write an Authenticator that uses a persistence unit that
> stores users identities.
> The unit is stored in ext-webapps so multiple applications can use it.

I've just added a bug report for this.  The <authenticator> isn't
webbeans-aware at the moment.

By the way, the unit could be in resin/lib (or resin/ext), not ext-
webapps.

The only purpose of ext-webapps is to support those libraries that
aren't classloader-aware, i.e. that can only work in a single web-app
at one time.

-- Scott