Alex

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Scott Ferguson
Sent: 10 January 2008 17:16
To: General Discussion for the Resin application server
Subject: Re: [Resin-interest] Problems with resin and orbeon xforms

On Jan 10, 2008, at 2:13 AM, Alex Sharaz wrote:

oops, sent it before i'd finished typing.

After moving to the snapshot version one of the apps started generating
"Cannot find any provider supporting PBEWithMD5AndDES" errors.

It's a known snapshot issue.

I was trying to speed up classloading by caching the contents of the
classpath, and didn't add the java.ext.dirs directory.

The next snapshot is still a day or two away.

-- Scott

A support person at Orbeon suggested that the problem might be
associated with the java.ext.dirs system property not including  the
<jdk>jre/lib/ext
 directory where the sunpkcs11.jar fiel resides.

I tried setting
<system-property
java.ext.dirs="/usr/local/bea/jrockit-R27.4.0-jdk1.6.0_02/jre/lib/ext"/>
but it didn't make any difference.

Reverting back to resin-3.1.4 fixed whatever was wrong and everything
started working again
Alex