On Jan 10, 2008, at 4:19 AM, Richard Grantham wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> I'm using Resin Pro 3.0.23 (2 servers, load balanced/distributed
> sessions) and I've seen this error a few times in the log file:

We've made a few fixes to the synchronization/timing of the clustered
session.  Some in 3.0.25, but many more in 3.1.

However, I was never able to reproduce that exact error here, so if
anyone runs into this on 3.1.4 or later, it would be very helpful to
send a bug report on the issue with as much detail as possible.

-- Scott