I'm trying to get some statistics out of my Resin instance through the JMX
beans.
Some of the interesting metrics on PortMXBean seem to be missing, notably
the
following properties:

requestCountTotal
requestCountKeepalive
requestCountClientDisconnect
requestTimeTotal
requestBytesRead
requestBytesWritten

I've tried to trace the source code for where they're updated, but I can't
find any
code that does that.  The attached jsp page illustrates the issue.  As I
load the
page over and over the metrics do not change, they're always zero.  I've run
this
on 3.1.4 and 3.0.23, and they're both the same in this respect.  Is there a
trick
I need to invoke to get this going, or is it simply not implemented?

Thanks

Knut Forkalsrud