I've been trying to use Hibernate instead of Amber for my persistence layer,
but I am having a hard time getting it installed. I read in the list that
version 3.1.4 was required in order to replace amber with hibernate. So I've
downloaded 3.1.4

I've also been following the instructions on the wiki:
http://wiki.caucho.com/Hibernate about how to install hibernate in resin.

Whenever I try these instructions, it looks like hibernate is never started
up. I've followed the example on the wiki and included a @Named property in
my servlet. I've also made sure that my persistence.xml file is the same as
the example. When I start up resin, I get an error:

com.caucho.config.ConfigException: Servlet._entityManagerFactory: Can't find
a component for 'javax.persistence.EntityManagerFactory'

So it looks like hibernate was never started or named properly. Does anyone
know how to fix this?