I am running Resin Pro 3.1.5 and I see it is listening 4 ports in total.

TCP *:37140
TCP *:59408

First two are clear; Resin Watchdog port listens 6600, and server at 6800,
but these other two that listen foreign ports. I have not found explanation
for those ports - maybe I am missing something?

Somewhere in the Resin documentation there was mentioned that Resin
shows all ports that it is listening when it boots up. Those ports are not
mentioned in the startup messages. (And before anyone suggests the obvious:
those ports really belong to resin java process).

What are they? How to disable them? Or modify them to listen localhost only?

Thanks in advance!