Hi
I used to play with entity ejb with resin 3.0 with no problem. Now in
3.1.5 I have this code :

   @PersistenceContext(name="public") private EntityManager m_manager;

   public boolean set_homeinfo(int id_user,String title)
   {
     boolean success=false;
     Query hqr=m_manager.createQuery("select h from homeinfo h where
h.id_user="+id_user);
     List<homeinfo> hitems = (List<homeinfo>)hqr.getResultList();
     if (hitems.size()==1)
     {
       homeinfo homeobj=hitems.get(0);
       System.out.println("title was "+homeobj.getTitle());
       homeobj.setTitle(title);
       success=true;
     }
     return(success);
   }

The select works all right, but the "title" field is never modified. I
added finer info on sql to see database requests in log, and there is no
"update". Did I miss something ?

I looked at the resin amber tutorials, but there are only "select"
samples, I did not see "insert" and "update" samples... I remember
problems like this with 3.0 when the entity bean was reused, it was not
saved, but here it is not the case.

Thanks for any help.

--
Très cordialement,