Sam, Scott,
I'm looking for the Eclipse Plugin for Resin-3.1 from Caucho.
In the Bug 1292 there is a note:
<q>
sam 11-01-07 09:12
Caucho will provide an eclipse plugin that integrates with the "jst" and
"wst" projects of eclipse.
Installation instructions included in the release notes for 3.1.4
</q>

But on the Release Notes page for 3.1.4 (
http://caucho.com/resin/changes/resin-3.1.4.xtp) there is nothing mentioned
about it.

The only thing I was able to find in the Caucho Wiki was this Link
  http://wiki.caucho.com/Integrating_with_Eclipse
which refers to two non Caucho pages.
The first link opens a page where a raw JSP is served and the second link
only offers an Eclipse plugin for 3.0 (<q>Note: This plug-in needs some
update for Resin 3.1. It only supports Resin 3.0.</q>)

So, where can I find appropriate information about the Caucho Eclipse
Plugin?

Regards,
Steffen