Hi
I can see that you had no answer. this confirm what I could see : the
old plugin is no more maintained.
I work with simple java project in eclipse 3,3,2 , and run the app
outside of eclipse. Probably most people do that. And a plugin for
eclipse does not seem to be in caucho development priority.

But I used to use the old plugin with eclipse 3.2 on macosx/windows, and
it was helpful for adding new projects and run/debug configuration. I
succeeded in debugging with breakpoints, but I never could see the
variable contents.

Steffen Busch wrote:
> Sam, Scott,
> I'm looking for the Eclipse Plugin for Resin-3.1 from Caucho.
> In the Bug 1292 there is a note:
> <q>
> sam 11-01-07 09:12
> Caucho will provide an eclipse plugin that integrates with the "jst" and
> "wst" projects of eclipse.
> Installation instructions included in the release notes for 3.1.4
> </q>
>
> But on the Release Notes page for 3.1.4
> (http://caucho.com/resin/changes/resin-3.1.4.xtp) there is nothing
> mentioned about it.
>

> The only thing I was able to find in the Caucho Wiki was this Link
>   http://wiki.caucho.com/Integrating_with_Eclipse
> which refers to two non Caucho pages.
> The first link opens a page where a raw JSP is served and the second
> link only offers an Eclipse plugin for 3.0 (<q>Note: This plug-in needs
> some update for Resin 3.1. It only supports Resin 3.0.</q>)
>

> So, where can I find appropriate information about the Caucho Eclipse
> Plugin?
>

> Regards,
> Steffen

Très cordialement,