I run resin as a java application inside of eclipse using the resin java
main class. It is very convenient to debug. Attached is a launch
configuration which you can use to sett up your own.

Sashi

On 3/17/08, Riccardo Cohen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi
> I can see that you had no answer. this confirm what I could see : the
> old plugin is no more maintained.
> I work with simple java project in eclipse 3,3,2 , and run the app
> outside of eclipse. Probably most people do that. And a plugin for
> eclipse does not seem to be in caucho development priority.
>
> But I used to use the old plugin with eclipse 3.2 on macosx/windows, and
> it was helpful for adding new projects and run/debug configuration. I
> succeeded in debugging with breakpoints, but I never could see the
> variable contents.
>

> Steffen Busch wrote:
> > Sam, Scott,
> > I'm looking for the Eclipse Plugin for Resin-3.1 from Caucho.
> > In the Bug 1292 there is a note:
> > <q>
> > sam 11-01-07 09:12
> > Caucho will provide an eclipse plugin that integrates with the "jst" and
> > "wst" projects of eclipse.
> > Installation instructions included in the release notes for 3.1.4
> > </q>
> >
> > But on the Release Notes page for 3.1.4
> > (http://caucho.com/resin/changes/resin-3.1.4.xtp) there is nothing
> > mentioned about it.
> >

> > The only thing I was able to find in the Caucho Wiki was this Link
> >   http://wiki.caucho.com/Integrating_with_Eclipse
> > which refers to two non Caucho pages.
> > The first link opens a page where a raw JSP is served and the second
> > link only offers an Eclipse plugin for 3.0 (<q>Note: This plug-in needs
> > some update for Resin 3.1. It only supports Resin 3.0.</q>)
> >

> > So, where can I find appropriate information about the Caucho Eclipse
> > Plugin?
> >

> > Regards,
> > Steffen

> --
> Très cordialement,
>
> Riccardo Cohen
> Articque
> http://www.articque.com
> 149 av Général de Gaulle
> 37230 Fondettes - France
> tel : 02-47-49-90-49
> fax : 02-47-49-91-49

Sashidhar Guduri, App Analyst Lead
UM Medical School Information Services
skype: guduri-umich
Office 734.615-6019  |  Cell 734.604-3255  |  Fax 734.615-5171
http://www.med.umich.edu/medschool/msis/