Hi Ricardo,
would you mind to test it one more time, but this time to add:
  -Djava.system.class.loader=com.caucho.loader.SystemClassLoader
to the VM_ARGUMENTS?

When Resin is started from command line using "java -jar lib/resin.jar
start" I think this is an argument appended by the Watchdog when the Resin
Instance is started.

Best regards,
Steffen