On Mar 20, 2008, at 1:30 AM, Andrew Fritz wrote:

So, to combine the to suggestions, is it possible to configure resin to send 2 cookies via the cookie-domain tag in the web.xml file?

The conditional makes since at this point.

I'm not sure I understand.

The two cases are dev-mode vs deploy-mode. So there's only one cookie, it's just different depending on what mode you're starting Resin with.

-- Scott