On Mar 20, 2008, at 4:33 AM, Andrew Fritz wrote:

Oh, I think you misunderstood.

In the production case I want to issue 2 cookies, one for domain.com and one for www.domain.com. I know this isn't technically required, but I'm curious if it is possible (without codding every entry point into the system to do it manually).

Ok.

Not with the same cookie name, i.e. you can't have two JSESSIONID at once. The browser doesn't send the domain with the cookie, it just sends the cookie name and value.

-- Scott

Andrew