I am trying to start multiple JVMs and Multiple Watchdogs, and Multiple
Security Managers.

When I look at /java/bin/jps I see that multiple Watchdogs(6600,6601) have
started and Multiple JVM's have started.

The first instance does not use security manager, and the second one is
configured to enable the security manager.

However, the second watchdog does not appear to be enabling the
/resin/resin.policy file that I have specified within the conf file.  I have
tried it with a good policy file and one with a blatant error, and the
policy file is not utilized in either case.

Any suggestions?