Using resin pro 3.1.5, JDK 1.6.0_05, we're getting these exceptions when
starting several different webapps which are based on Spring:

[11:12:16.308] WebApp[http://localhost:8080/dashboard] Set web app root
system property: 'webapp.root' = [/apps/resin-local/webapps/dashboard/]
[11:12:16.535] WebApp[http://localhost:8080/dashboard] Initializing
Spring FrameworkServlet 'spring-pages'
[11:12:16.539] org.springframework.beans.PropertyBatchUpdateException;
nested PropertyAccessException details (1) are:
[11:12:16.539] PropertyAccessException 1:
[11:12:16.539] org.springframework.beans.TypeMismatchException: Failed
to convert property value of type [java.util.ArrayList] to required type
[org.springframework.core.io.Resource[]] for property 'locations';
nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Resource path
[/usr/java/jdk1.6.0_05/jre/lib/ext/meta-index] does not denote a directory
[11:12:16.539] Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Resource
path [/usr/java/jdk1.6.0_05/jre/lib/ext/meta-index] does not denote a
directory
[11:12:16.539]  at
org.springframework.core.io.support.PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver.retrieveMatchingFiles(PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver.java:492)
[11:12:16.539]  at
org.springframework.core.io.support.PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver.doFindMatchingFileSystemResources(PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver.java:472)
[11:12:16.539]  at
org.springframework.core.io.support.PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver.doFindPathMatchingFileResources(PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver.java:455)
[11:12:16.539]  at
org.springframework.web.context.support.ServletContextResourcePatternResolver.doFindPathMatchingFileResources(ServletContextResourcePatternResolver.java:88)
[11:12:16.539]  at
org.springframework.core.io.support.PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver.findPathMatchingResources(PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver.java:323)
[11:12:16.539]  at
org.springframework.core.io.support.PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver.getResources(PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver.java:244)
[11:12:16.539]  at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.getResources(AbstractApplicationContext.java:867)

In this particular case, the error is occurring with the cruisecontrol
DashBoard webapp.  We have several other examples where it occurs with
some of our own spring apps as well.  This error does not occur in resin
3.1.2, which is what makes me think its more of a resin related issue
than a JDK or spring issue.

Has anyone run into this issue?  Any settings or configuration we need
to change to get this working on 3.1.5 and above?
Thanks,
-Brian