On Fri, May 02, 2008 at 02:06:20PM -0500, Sandeep Ghael wrote:

> So a couple of question:
> When is Resin 3.1.6 being released?
> Has anyone successfully used the facebook api php script in Resin
> 3.1.5 or prior?
> Any other advice?

Hi Sandeep,

Just a quick note: 3.1.6 was released last week and it contains a
number of fixes that address Smarty compatibility.  I just tried
using Facebook's "footprint" sample application and it works just
fine for me.  If you're having any other problems, please feel free
to ask on the list.

I think Quercus is going to be a good option for Java developers
that want to use Facebook, especially since the official Java
Facebook API was just retired.  PHP developers, too. :-)

Best,
Emil

Emil Ong
Chief Evangelist