Hi,

I'm getting an ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException in com.caucho.util.CharBuffer
using Resin 2.1.17. I think the problem occurs in one particular JSP page
which uses the Struts logic:iterate tag libary, which causes the Exception
in Resin. Has anyone got any advice about how to solve this problem?

Here is the relevant part of the stacktrace from Java:

         at com.caucho.util.CharBuffer.append(CharBuffer.java:318)
         at com.caucho.jsp.QBodyContent.getString(QBodyContent.java:520)
         at
org.apache.struts.taglib.logic.IterateTag.doAfterBody(IterateTag.java:415)
         at
_template._ver1_22d0._stats._seasontable__rha__jsp._jspService(_seasontable__rha__jsp.java:576)
         at com.caucho.jsp.JavaPage.service(JavaPage.java:75)

This is the append method in the CharBuffer class:

   /**
    * Appends the characters to the buffer.
    */
   public CharBuffer append(char []buffer, int offset, int length)
   {
     if (this.length + length > this.capacity)
       ensureCapacity(this.length + length);

     System.arraycopy(buffer, offset, this.buffer, this.length, length);

     this.length += length;

     return this;
   }