I got move-permanently and redirect to work across webapps but am not able
to get forward to do so.  Is that possible at all with Resin?  I am asking
since I am not sure all the clients access my webapps can handle 301/302 to
redo request to the new URL.  For example, curl by default does not do so.
You need to run curl with the -L/--location option in order for this to
work.

Bill