I was trying to precompile my JSPs before the deploy phase and, thanks to
the help of people of this mail list, I got it. My problem now is that Resin
is not taking account of the compiled JSPs and it's compiling again the JSPs
in the first access. The smap, java and class file per JSPs are inside my
war and they seems OK. It's just that Resin seems decide that they're not
longer valid and have to compile them again.

Anybody knows why? What is the algorithm that Resin uses to know that have
to compile again the JSP? Is it base in the file timestamp or anything?  Is
it a Resin configuration issue?

I'm a little lost so any help will be appreciate.

thanks in advance,
Sent from the Resin mailing list archive at Nabble.com.