Scott Ferguson wrote:
> In your configuration, where is resin.root?  i.e. where does the
> content go?  That resin.root should be the only writable directory.
Gentoo moves the Resin /ROOT webapp to /var/lib/resin/webapps, so it's
reasonable to assume that
Gentoo means /var/lib/resin to be resin.root.  They don't, however, pass the
command-line switch appropriately.  I've updated Maurice's Gentoo bug so
hopefully this'll be
addressed soonish. (

They also try to put Resin's logs in /var/log/resin by symlinking that to
${RESIN_HOME}/logs and
${RESIN_HOME}/log.  I think setting "-log-directory" in the command line is
probably better.

The only way to send the access logs to /var/log/resin is to hard code that
path into resin.conf,
AFAIK.  It would be nice if the value of "-log-directory" was available in