Indeed com.caucho.xml.saaj.SOAPMessageImpl extends
javax.xml.soap.SOAPMessage which is to be found in saaj.jar, but
saaj.jar is NOT included in the Resin dist!

In fact, saaj.jar is explicitly excluded from the resin.dist.build
target of build-common.xml

    <!--
        <include name="lib/saaj.jar"/>
    -->

Why is this?
How am I supposed to get things going? Put saaj.jar in $RESIN_HOME/lib?

 /Mattias