Is there a possibility to set a url-mapping in the servlet-mapping to match
urls with a variable number of slashes?
The problem I'm facing is that the urls contain encryption strings that
might contain one or more slashes.
They should all be accepted by the same servlet.
Is it possible to match this in one url-mapping configuration? Should I make
multiple configurations or would you say that this is not possible?

The url looks like this:

http://localhost/c/<key1>~<key2>~<key3>

Each key might contain one or more slashes. How should I handle this?
Am I right when I say it's never a good thing to have slashes in parameter
values?