I checked the the jvm-xxx.log and it looks like it shows the classpath
that I get with

System.getProperty("java.class.path",".");

whereas the jsp from http://wiki.caucho.com/ClassLoader returns the
classpath

of all dynamic classloaders. So the sum of the two is the entire
classpath?

Another question: is it possible to change the location of the
jvm-xxx.log?

Kind regards,

Martin