Dear all,

I'm running into an issue when using the php function session_start as in

session_start();

This happens only when running the php application in Resin/Quercus.

It does not happen when running it directly in PHP.

I traced the program execution and my conclusion is that calling this php
function will give the error message, even when calling it for the first
time in the program execution.

Does that mean that this function should never be called in Resin/Quercus
because somehow Resin/Quercus already sets the session on its own..?

One other thing... How to tell Resin/Quercus not to report NOTICE level
errors..?

Kind Regards,

Stephane