Why are you looking to switch off of Resin?

Personal thoughts... I have been using resin for years... I have had very few issues with it... it performs well... it is easy to setup and manage... it does everything I need from an app server...

Haluk AKIN wrote:
Hi,
We are evaluating to switch our website from Resin to Websphere. I would appreciate if you could guide me to some comparisons between these two. Personal thoughts are welcome as well. Thanks,
Haluk Akin

--

*Eric S. Kreiser**
*Senior Software Architect

*M**z**inga**
*5095 Ritter Road . Mechanicsburg, PA  17055