  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Eric Kreiser
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 11:48 AM
To: General Discussion for the Resin application server
Subject: Re: [Resin-interest] Websphere?

Why are you looking to switch off of Resin?

Personal thoughts... I have been using resin for years... I have had very
few issues with it... it performs well... it is easy to setup and manage...
it does everything I need from an app server...

Haluk AKIN wrote:

Hi,

We are evaluating to switch our website from Resin to Websphere.

I would appreciate if you could guide me to some comparisons between these
two.

Personal thoughts are welcome as well.

Thanks,
Haluk Akin

--

Eric S. Kreiser
Senior Software Architect

Mzinga
5095 Ritter Road . Mechanicsburg, PA  17055