http://www.pbs.org/cringely/pulpit/2006/pulpit_20060518_000897.html

I repeat, do not purchase or commit to IBM for anything. There, now you can never say you have not been warned.

Rob

On Jun 27, 2008, at 09:28, Haluk AKIN wrote:

Thank you for your reply Eric.

We were told that websphere has a better performance compared to Resin. I'm trying to find out if that is true. We have also switched to DB2 recently. So maybe it is possible IBM software could work better with IBM database?

Thanks,
Haluk

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ] On Behalf Of Eric Kreiser
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 11:48 AM
To: General Discussion for the Resin application server
Subject: Re: [Resin-interest] Websphere?

Why are you looking to switch off of Resin?

Personal thoughts... I have been using resin for years... I have had very few issues with it... it performs well... it is easy to setup and manage... it does everything I need from an app server...

Haluk AKIN wrote:

Hi,

We are evaluating to switch our website from Resin to Websphere.

I would appreciate if you could guide me to some comparisons between these two.

Personal thoughts are welcome as well.

Thanks,
Haluk Akin

--

Eric S. Kreiser
Senior Software Architect

Mzinga
5095 Ritter Road • Mechanicsburg, PA  17055