just for information, I'dl like to know why you use amfphp while you have the best binary protocole for flex : Hessian, with a class provided for flex, and a servlet that you can use with resin
combined with entity ejb, my servlet code looks as simple as :

servletfunction(theid):Object
{
object=manager.load(theid)
return(object)
}

(have a look at my flex tutorial for resin : http://www.architectedulogiciel.fr/tutorials/resinutf8flexejb.php )

Sandeep Ghael wrote:
Hi All,

is anyone successfully running AMFPHP w/ Resin?  I see a mailing list message from 2007 saying there was a compatibility problem.  I'd love to hear of any success stories before trying it myself.

In general, what are people using for flash remoting w/ Resin?  We're trying OpenAMF, but are running into some synchronization strangeness.

regards,
-S

Riccardo Cohen Développeur
logo Articque Articque Décisionnel