Hi list,

I've been trying to move our application from Resin 3.0.26 to Resin
3.1.6. I'm stuck with a major issue I cannot for the life of me solve.
Some help or assistance would be good.

Basically, our XSLTs have stopped working properly. Templates do not
seem to match. We use Saxon for XSLT transformations and I have
confirmed that it is definitely being used over Resin's own XSLT

The particular code that's failing looks like this:

Writer writer = new StringWriter();
Reader reader = null;
Transformer transformer = getTransformer(xsl);
Reader reader = new InputStreamReader(new
ByteArrayInputStream(xml.getBytes("UTF-8")), "UTF-8");
transformer.transform(new StreamSource(reader), new
return writer.toString();

Any ideas why upgrading Resin would break transformations?

Richard Grantham

Limehouse Software Ltd
DDI: (020) 7566 3336
Main: (020) 7566 3320
Fax: (020) 7566 3321
Limehouse Software Ltd
4th Floor
1 London Bridge
Manchester Office:
3rd Floor, The Triangle, Exchange Square, Manchester M4 3TR
Tel: (0161) 240 2440, Fax: (0161) 240 2441, ISDN: 08700 119 400
Check out Limehouse Software's innovative solutions
www.limehousesoftware.co.uk - Transforming the way you publish and consult on
The information contained in this e-mail or in any attachments is confidential
and is intended solely for the named addressee only. Access to this e-mail by
anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify Limehouse Software Ltd immediately by returning this e-mail to sender or
calling 020 7566 3320 and do not read, use or disseminate the information.
Opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and not necessarily
the company. Although an active anti-virus policy is operated, the company
e-mail, including any attachments.