This is a question aimed at Resin's support team.

I'm wondering what the defaults for a Filter's dispatcher setting is.
This is only valid for 2.4 webapps.  So if I were to exclude these
parameters, does this mean that Resin 3.1.5 will filter all types of
dispatched requests?

I ask this because I'm looking at the example configuration for the
GzipFilter and I'm not sure if it filters only on REQUEST or the other
ones as well.  Should I be worried if I don't include the <dispatcher>
config?  I had this issue regarding filter dispatchers when
configuring Confluence.