On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 08:13:05PM -0700, George Wei wrote:

> All items in my classpath are as follows:

[snip]

Hi George,

I don't see the hibernate jar in there... is it perhaps in your webapp's
lib?

If Resin is compiling your Java source for you, you might try deleting
the class files in your webapp to force recompilation.  Getting rid of
the WEB-INF/work might also help.

BTW, I'm not sure if this is the right version of Hibernate, but I found
the method you're referring to:

http://www.hibernate.org/hib_docs/annotations/api/org/hibernate/cfg/AnnotationConfiguration.html#addProperties(java.util.Properties)

Best,
Emil

> As you can understand, D:\Java\JDK150\ is where I install JDK 1.5.0 and
> E:\Applications\resin-3.1.6\ is where I install Resin 3.1.6. It looks there
> are not any strange jars in my classpath. Any other clues?
>
> George
>

> Scott Ferguson wrote:
> >

> > There's probably an old jar somewhere in your classpath.  If you start
> > Resin with -verbose, you'll see the system classpath, which might help
> > track down the extra jar.
> >
> > Resin itself couldn't create that error.  It's due to some class
> > compiled against an old version of a method.
> >
> > -- Scott
> >

> --

Emil Ong
Chief Evangelist