Yes, you're right. Thank you and Scott.

The reason is I added Hibernate Annotations 3.3.0 GA and EntityManager 3.3.2
GA in my project. As describled in the compatibility matrix on Hibernate's
website, EntityManager 3.3.2 GA is compatible with Annotations 3.3.x, so I
believe they are REALLY compatible. But EntityManager 3.3.2 GA tries to call
the method org.hibernate.cfg.AnnotationConfiguration.addProperties() which
is only available in Annotations 3.3.1 GA, and this causes Resin failed to
load my application.

George