We probably have a little over a week before the release.  The
regressions are going fairly well, but aren't completely clean yet.

The snapshot has some interesting things that you might want to check
out:

* mail logging handler.  The mail handler will send emails containing
any warning or severe messages in the log files (with a delay/batch to
keep the mails sane.)  This handler is a good way to keep notified of
anything unusual happening on the server.  See
http://caucho.com/resin/doc/config-log.xtp

* /resin-admin updates and cleanup.  We've reorganized /resin-admin to
group the most important information on the main page, and also added
a basic graphing capability.

* BamClient and bam-service.  These are two easier interfaces for
creating clients and servers for BAM messaging.
http://caucho.com/resin/doc/hmtp.xtp
.

* JSF debugging.  We've started on a debugging aid for JSF
development, showing some internal information of the JSF state.