In Resin Pro 3.0 (specifically 3.0.23), what happens if you have two
host blocks that both match the virtual host being requested?  For
example, what would happen if we have a configuration such as this and
someone requests myhost.com?

<host id="myhost.com">

     <host-name>myhost.com</host-name>

</host>

<host regexp="([wW]{3}\.)?(.+)\:[0-9]+">

<host-name>${host.regexp[2]}</host-name>

</host>

The reason I ask is that we have thousands of virtual hosts that match
the regular expression, but we often want to make some specific settings
for a given host (unique host-alias or something).  Does Resin store
these hosts in a list and use the first one that is found in the
configuration?

Thanks,

Shane