Specific host ids have priority over regexps.  So myhost.com should
match independent of the order of those two tags.  For two regexps, the
first one should match.

-- Scott

Would a host-alias for a specific host ID match before the regexp host?
For example, assume this configuration:

<host id="myhost.com">

     <host-name>myhost.com</host-name>

     <host-alias>alias.myhost.com</host-alias>

</host>

<host regexp="([wW]{3}\.)?(.+)\:[0-9]+">

<host-name>${host.regexp[2]}</host-name>

</host>

Our testing is showing that the regexp is actually matching when the
virtual host is alias.myhost.com.  Do we need to give each alias its own
host block in order for it to match before the regexp hosts?

Thanks,

Shane