Dear all,

I ran a request against a PHP page served by Resin and Quercus on a Linux
Debian Resin 3.1.6 server.

The response came after 1mn23s.

I ran the same request against PHP Version 4.4.4-8 and the response came
after 53s.

I was not using any php caching system like eaccelerator.

The php source code files were actually the same files in both tests.

When using the php cache system eaccelerator the response came after 24s.

I wonder how can one achieve the stated benchmark of "4 times faster" with

If any one has any tip on this...


View this message in context:
Sent from the Resin mailing list archive at

resin-interest mailing list

Reply via email to