Resin 3.2.0 is now available at the usual download http://caucho.com/download
.  Release notes are at http://caucho.com/resin/changes/resin-3.2.0.xtp.

Resin 3.2.x is the development branch.  We have a full roadmap of
stuff to add to 3.2.x, so 3.2.x will be changing considerably for each
release.  For sites that don't want that kind of code-upheaval, use
the 3.1.x stable branch.

Much of the 3.2.0 work was underlying refactoring and distribution/
release refactoring.  Jars have been merged, so resin.jar and
javaee-16.jar are the only needed jars for Resin OpenSource.  Resin
Pro also needs pro.jar.  Also, the resin.xml replaces resin.conf (to
make editors/mail happy), and a bunch of smaller changes in the
distribution layout.

The 3.2.0 release now includes a 32-bit debian package at the download
site, which will make installation easier for Debian Linux sites
including Ubuntu.

For administration, the /resin-admin has been reworked and enhanced.
New capabilities include:
   * graphing of critical statistics
   * revised and enhanced summary page
   * monitoring and display of slow requests
   * new JMX page displaying all MBeans and attributes in the system
   * revised web-app page including start/stop/restart

For alerts, we've added a "mail:" log-handler, which can email you a
compilation of the severe and critical log messages (this is very
handy.)

The threading and socket management has been refactored to better
handle comet and jabber connections.  During the checkout process, we
loaded it with 25,000 simultaneous comet connections as a stress test.

The distributed sessions have been reworked to use BAM as the
underlying transport, and the database restructured to handle planned
distributed object enhancements like distributed caching, and better
startup performance.   Both the threading and session refactorings are
major changes, so sites relying on them should do their own stress
testing.

Our JSF implementation now includes a handy debugging page, to better
show the state of the JSF system.  The example at
http://caucho.com/resin/examples/jsf-webbeans.xtp
  shows this capability (see the bottom right corner.)

BAM (http://caucho.com/resin/doc/bam.xtp) has been refactored and
cleaned up.  It can now act as a SEDA/queue replacement for memory-
based JMS queues.  The client and service have been simplified, so the
housekeeping overhead is now minimal.  In addition, you can now
program to BAM using PHP, which is a very cool feature.

Share and Enjoy!