Hi there,

Not sure if it helps, but what we did is add a JVM-specific argument in
resin.conf: <jvm-arg>-Dresin.node=NodeName</jvm-arg> and then use that
in our shell scripts to help determine the specific PID for each resin
node (through some ps + grep magic). So far we have stayed with 3.0 due
to some differences with the new watchdog process, but that's how we did
it when we tested 3.1 and it seemed to work fine.