I upgraded my blog server to WordPress 2.6.1 and Resin 3.1.6 and have
run into a problem that I think might be a bug with quercus. I'll file
a bug if it is, but just in case it's not ...

The problem is when using a remote blogging program (in my case,
MarsEdit) that uses the XML-RPC protocol. The client program is
failing to interact with the server due to the following error:

xmlrpc.php:19: Warning: php://input is an unsupported or unknown path
for this protocol.
XML-RPC server accepts POST requests only.

I googled around and saw that this was a problem with PHP 5.2.2 when
it was released, and the workaround was to add a line to the
xmlrpc.php script to ensure that the HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA global was set
correctly. Something along the lines of:

$GLOBALS['HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA'] = file_get_contents("php://input");

However, that was a year or so ago and the WordPress 2.6.1 xmlrpc.php
file already has a check for this condition in it. And adding it
doesn't fix the problem for Quercus anyway.

The request being sent is a POST request (nothing changed in my client
program). So it seems to be a misleading error message at best.

So? Bug in Quercus? Or something else?