Hi,

Just a small follow-up. By using sections like this in a <host> block in
resin.conf, I can convince mod_caucho to let Apache respond for some
URLs instead of Resin:

<web-app id='/multimedia' document-directory='/data/tmp/op/multimedia'>
<servlet-mapping url-pattern='/multimedia/*'
       servlet-name='plugin_ignore'/>
</web-app>

But why do I have to do this? I wish that Alias and RewriteRules in
Apache could override mod_caucho. Is there a better way to do this?

Anders.