On Sep 3, 2008, at 09:46, Scott Ferguson wrote:

> On Sep 2, 2008, at 9:49 PM, Matt Pangaro wrote:
>
>> Guys,
>> Now that 3.1.7 is in the can, any ETA on a snapshot and then a
>> release
>> for 3.0.27?
>
> We can do a snapshot today.  3.0.27 will take longer because we
> haven't started the release QA process yet.
>
> -- Scott

This page <http://caucho.com/download/> has the 3.2 snapshot date one
week before the official 3.2.0 date. Should the snapshot even be
listed? Same for the 3.1 snapshot, except the snapshot is almost a
month older than the 3.1.7 release. Well, I guess if someone wanted to
diff the code to see what changed?

And, if you know it, what's the release schedule for 3.2.1 looking like?

I know, I know, we're never satisfied. But hey, you guys have the
three active branches going. ;-)

Rob