Hi Emil,

thanks for the info - it sounds promising! :)

After having a look into 3.1 and 3.2, I think I will go for 3.2. That
gives me some time to do the work until 3.2 becomes the stable version
;-) And hopefully I can help to fix some issues.

When I get it done, I put some more details on the list. I'm really
enthusiastic about the prospects this approach would open for me.