Around one month ago I tested one of my projects that are using the
Zend Framework and using database through PDO, to do so I had to
implement some Quercus's PDO methods that were throwing exceptions
because they arent implemented yet (getAvailableDrivers, and others
that deal with columns name's case).

Ignoring those methods that are missing, Quercus did it work very well
:) And as I guess that those methods arent implemented yet, I will
contribute with some patches when possible.

Best regards.