oing standard things, like this from Flex:
        _push= new HessianStreamingService("pushReg"); //servlet

and this on server:
  public boolean service(ServletRequest request, ServletResponse response,
             CometController comet) throws IOException, ServletException {

         HttpServletRequest req = (HttpServletRequest) request;
         HttpServletResponse res = (HttpServletResponse) response;
         Hessian2StreamingOutput out;
         out = new Hessian2StreamingOutput(res.getOutputStream());
         req.setAttribute("comet.hessian", out);

         //String roomId = req.getParameter("roomID");

How do I pass a param to the service? (like the last line commented out)
For example a room.

Comet is a servlet, and I should be able to pass it a parm from hessian
It does not have to be as easy as calling the regualr hessian service,
but some way to pass a message from HessianStreamingService that I can
then read during the registration of the comet.