Thx Emil for helping me in a jam again!!!

So how do I "ID" the user? Session? Do the 2 servlets(hessian regular and
comet) share a session?

So in a "regular hessian" I can pass and set "session set userID = "123" &
roomId = "456".
Then "comet hessian" comes in and gets those out of the session if they
>From then on the 2 would be "locked".
That works?