On Sep 15, 2008, at 8:38 PM, wesley wrote:

Hi Scott,

I need to recompile win32 src to platform AMD64.
Other projects recompiled successfully except project "resin".

Visual Studio generated three errors complaining that
"Java_com_caucho_boot_JniProcess_getMaxFd"
"Java_com_caucho_boot_JniProcess_setMaxFd"
symbols not found.

Thanks. I just fixed that in Resin 3.1. It looks like Resin 3.2 already has the fix.

-- Scott

I double checked the source code and win32 dll file and found it probably a type error.
I edited these two line in "resin.def" file to
 Java_com_caucho_boot_JniProcess_getFdMax
 Java_com_caucho_boot_JniProcess_setFdMax
and successfully rebuilt it.
The recompiled 64bit resin.dll worked fine.

-Wesley