it can be done also with one IP but using different ports.

It is inpossible to use Name Virtual hosts on same socket (this is a https limit not a resin or apache limit)

Riccardo Cohen wrote:
yes but it can't be the same IP. your serveur must have several IP, one for each certificate.

Mattias Jiderhamn wrote:
Hi, I want to know if it is possible to set up Resin to use multiple SSL
certificates on the same server, each used for a different (virtual) host?

That is, I want the same Resin instance to correspond both to foo.com
with its SSL certificate and bar.com with its SSL certificate (on the
same port). Is that possible? How?

 /Mattias