On Oct 2, 2008, at 10:01 AM, Sashidhar Guduri wrote:

I got no replies on this question I sent a few days ago. http://wiki.caucho.com/CXF claims one can configure a remote client with cxf. This does NOT work in resin 3.1.7. Anybody got this to work?

In 3.1, the classes are in ext-webapp-lib as resin-support.jar. The support for third-party frameworks is outside of the standard resin.jar.

-- Scott

Thanks
Sashi

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 2:16 PM, Sashidhar Guduri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: I am trying to create a remote-client with cxf and having trouble doing so. Here is the error I am getting:

com.caucho.config.types.BeanConfig.setUri(): 'cxf' is an unknown scheme for driver 'com.caucho.remote.client.ProtocolProxyFactory'. The available schemes are '[burlap, hessian]'

Resin documentation says it supports cxf. Is there something special I need to do to make cxf scheme available to resin?

Thanks
Sashi
--
Sashidhar Guduri, App Analyst Lead