Thanks Scott.  Can the watchdog handle multiple resin instances on the
same machine, where each is started up with a different resin.conf
script from the same resin home?  Our webapps are the same for each,
and the resin install is the same, but the server configuration is
different so we use different startup scripts.  We do not use resin's
built-in clustering.

Rachel